April 14, 2009

POWER UP!! I DON'T MIND BALD-HEAD

In the middle of night,

rushing assignment,

alone....

starving.....

tired......

sleepy.....



BUT...

A PACK OF MAGGI MEE


JUST ONE PACK


WAKE ME UP


POWER ME UP


NOW,


I'M FULL OF ENERGY


MAGGI GO GO GO~!!


* this is not a Maggi commercial.


Thanks Aik Sern for brought this back to me!

For those who concern: What is Maggi?


rush rush rush... will try to upload some of my latest works soon! Getting ready for Spring Show... everything is so tide & pack~ wish me good luck~ phew~



8 comments:

西門小弟 said...

maggie eat too much also not good ar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter bald or not bald head!

can't wait to see your final!! faster show us!!!! xD

k said...

wei .....
..... u r not suppose to eat maggi mee neh~!!!! >:<

Aik Sern said...

haha, dont blame me when your hair is getting lesser "

Ben Lam said...

hahahahah
arhh feel like eating maggi mee again......
arhhh

Darren Lim :: 上煌 said...

i suggest you lessen the use of the flavour powder, use 1/3 enough la.

Ben Lam said...

Hahaha, I finished all the noodle boss brought me....
maybe half la, 1/3 is too little

Darren Lim :: 上煌 said...

put less water la

sigouy said...

i wanna MAGGI MEE.. right now :P

Share/Bookmark