April 08, 2011

What's Going On

This clip really warmed my heart. Hope you guys like it.



If you ever wonder what's going on me right now, here's the update;

It's been awhile since my last post. I've been busy working on my new demoreel. I really hope I could get a good job over here, it's tough, & I know I need to be patient and calm when there're no responses from the recruiters or whenever I got a rejection email. I need to rely on God.

My short film is wrapping out the final stage, music and sound are pretty much done too. I'm sorry for not updating my other blog: thewannabeproject.blogspot.com that I don't have time for it right now.

Anyway, I really like those test that I'm animating right now. Can't wait to finish it and share with you guys. Behold. =)

1 comment:

sef said...

this is awesome!

Share/Bookmark